Basic Laboratory Fumehoods
All models feature:
- By-pass airflow design.
- Curved air foil that lifts off for cleaning.
- Glacier white powder-coated, 16 gauge steel exterior and interior.
- two-piece adjustable baffle.
- 3/16" thick tempered safety glass.
- vertical-rising sash with epoxy-coated aluminum sash handle.
- Removable front panel for access to electrical wiring.
- Factory-prepared right side fixture panel for up to three service fixture, One duplex electrical receptacle and one airflow monitor (fixtures, receptacle and monitor not included).
- Factory-prepared right interior wall for one cup sink and turret (cup sink and turret not included).
- Powder-coated steel 10.3" OD exhaust connection.
All models conform to the following regulations and standards:
- CFR 29, Part 1910
- SEFA 1-2006
- NFPA 45-2011
- ASHRAE 110-1995
- ANSI Z9.5-2011
- UL 61010-1
- CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 61010.1
- UL 1805
- SEFA 8-2010, Cabinet Surface Finish Tests
- CE Conformity Marking (220 volt models)*
Vapor-proof models feature:
- Pre-wired 100-watt vapor-proof incandescent light, light and blower switches.
Explosion-proof models features:
- Explosion-proof incandescent light fixtures. (Requires installation. Bulb not included.)
- Furnished without switches and wiring as these must conform to varying local codes.
Models with blower module feature:
- Belt-driven blower with adjustable sheave.
- powder-coated steel base and housing.
- Corrosion-resistant coated aluminum impeller.
Unassembled models features:
- Basic 47 Hood carton dimensions: 51" w X 39" d X 16" h.
- Basic 70 Hood carton dimensions: 74" w X 39" d X 14.5" h.
- Blower carton dimensions (if applicable): 20" w X 28" d X 16" h.
Required accessories not included:
- Work surface.
- Base cabinet or stand.
- Optional accessories for on-site installation include:
- Service Fixture Kits.
- Electrical Duplex Kits.
- Guardian Airflow Monitors Kits.
- Cup sink and Turret kit.
- Sash Stop Kit.
- Right Side Finish panel Kit.